Tuesday 22 January 2008

BUNCRANA PANTO-SLEEPING BEAUTY

Euanan McConnell in make up

Gerald McDaid and Denise Arbuckle



Karla Duffey and Brendan Fletcher


WILLIE DOHERTY AND THE PRODUCTION TEAM

LEFT TO RIGHT:

Paula Fletcher, Liz O’Donnell, Cathy Kelly, Willie Doherty, Michael Doherty, Sally McDaid, Patricia Doherty, Marie McConnell.




Gerry O'Niell,Denis Kelly and Craig Houton.




Niamh Gaffney






Brendan Fletcher as Prince Gregor.





Liz O,Donnell as the princess





Shauna McKinley as the witch
















Euanan McConnell and Eddie Murphy









Fairy parincess Liz O'Donnell





Arriving to see the first show







Flamenco dancers- Claire McGinley,Niamh Gaffney and Emer Parke






Karla Duffey (Witch) Niamn Gaffney and Maria Doherty (fairy queen)












3 comments:

John Cutliffe said...

They are great. Made me feel a bit nostalgic. I was in two pantos when I was in my early teens. I really cant remember which ones they were. Ask Patricia Tinney...and dont tell anybody a Pyro was in a panto. :)

Bye for now

John Cutliffe

Anonymous said...

Good Job!: )

MauMac said...

Speaking of the current Buncrana panto's, whose high standards I can attest to, since I saw the 2007 & 2008 shows when visiting from Holland. Can anyone remember the Fahan Pantomime (Fowler Hall) of 50 years ago? Charlie Longwill (RIP), the butcher, played violin along with Joe Grant and I played the piano - wish I could still play the Can-Can as I did in those days but I'm way out of practice as a pianist! My mother, Julia Kavanagh, would be disgusted as she was the local music teacher for more than 30 years!

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails