Friday 27 April 2007

INISHOWEN POETS


(Click on the title for a link to Inishowen Poets site)

Here is a site for all you budding poets in Inishowen. Below is the introduction, check out the site for more information.

Welcome to Inishowen Poets, this is a new website set up for poets within the Inishowen area. If you have any poems you would like to publish on this site please contact me. You can find my contact details by clicking here.

I have just published my first edition titled "Anonymous In A Town That Talks" and it is currently on sale in various shops around the Inishowen peninsula. Alternatively, you can contact me and I would be more than happy to post a copy out.

Over the past 4 years I have been struggling to come to terms with a condition I refused to accept that I had. These are a selection of poems written over the period of time I spent incarcerated in various psychiatric hospitals. I used poetry to vent my frustrations and maintain my focus. The condition I was fighting to come to terms with is known as Bi Polar.

I am, who I am, I’m a Bi Polar…Bear!

To everyone who helped to supported me….Sláinte!

Constantine O’Donnell August 2006

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails