Tuesday 13 November 2007

ME AND MY MOTOR-GARETH GAMBLE











Name: Gareth Gamble.

Address: Burnfoot.

Car: 1987 Ford Capri 1.6


Gareth is presently living on the outskirts of Burnfoot. He has reluctantly had to put the car up for sale as he is emigrating to Australia very soon. Gareth is moving over to Newcastle in New South Wales with his fiancĂ©e Natasha Phillips. Natasha hails from Newcastle but her roots are in Ireland, (her mother’s maiden name is Gallagher) with numerous relations in Cork and Letterkenny.


How long have you had the car?
3 years

Any plans to change?
Yes! I don’t think I could get the car into my suitcase! I have the car up for sale at the moment for €1,200 euro. If anyone is interested they can call me on 074 936 8832

Is it reliable?
I paid for a lot of mechanical work to be done when I got it and it has been reliable ever since.

Best thing about the car?
The bonnet. The bump is very prominent when you are sat in the driving seat.

How often do you wash it?
Up until now I worked away so it only got a wash about once a week.

Any modifications?
There is a full body kit, skirts front and back.


If you were the Minister for Finance what would you do to help motorists?
I was at my stag do recently at a rally in Portadown. We all thought that a designated track for training and improving awareness on the roads would be a terrific idea.



What would you really like to be driving around in?
It would have to be a Ford Mustang!

No comments:

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails