Sunday, 9 May 2010

WISDOM OF THE WORLD - WEEK 105


Three Hairs


There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. "Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "Hmmm, " she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today." So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "Today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head....

"YEAH!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"

2 comments:

Julia said...

Dear webmaster,

I came across your health blog recently. I liked the user-friendly navigation and your very active blog health posts. Very interesting topics.

I have a blog called FitGizmos talking about funny beauty and healthy gadgets around the world. Recently, I have received 10 crystal nail files and 10 neck pain relief device from a beauty and health supplier that I know for many years.

I would like to give away one of those gifts for free. In return for this, would you mind to add a link of this health website www.chiactivate.com in your blog roll?

This website talks about health and wellness machines.

After you have added the link, I will send this gift to you for free. I will even pay the shipping cost for you. So, you can choose between the crystal nail file (valued $20) or the ChiSoft neck traction device (valued $70)

I would also be interested to hear any comments or suggestions you have
about this offer. Please feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone at 310-2563174.

By the way, I only have 7 pieces for each gift left now.

You can read more about the crystal nail file here:

http://www.chiactivate.com/products/nailfiles/crystal-nailfiles.shtml

For the ChiSoft neck traction device, you can read more at the following link:

http://www.chisoftnecktraction.com/

Sincerely,

Sharon
Owner of the blog: www.FitGizmos.com

Pakistan Hotels & Resorts said...

such a nice story thanks for sharing

Other stories

Related Posts with Thumbnails