More pics of the patio
Lough Eske Castle traces its roots all the way back to the late 1400’s and the famous O’Donnell family that founded the nearby town of Donegal. The original castle was first built around 1474. A date stone of 1621 remains on the property to this day. The current Lough Eske Castle was constructed in the 1860s on the site of an old Brooke mansion, but was destroyed by fire in 1939.