Here is a letter I received this week that gives a very strong point of view against fluoridated water
Fluoridation chemicals were once used as pesticides. They are registered as poisons under the 1972 Poisons Act, in the same group of toxins as arsenic, mercury and paraquat. There is considerable evidence that it does not reduce levels of tooth decay.
Although fluoride is scientifically classed as more toxic than lead, the Government allows 20 times as much fluoride as lead in drinking water. The fluoride added to drinking water isn’t the pharmaceutical grade stuff added to toothpaste. It’s hexafluorosilicic acid derived from an industrial process... It comes from the pollution scrubber liquor from factory chimneys. Basically it's a hazardous industrial waste that is illegal to dump at sea. It also contains small amounts of impurities such as lead, mercury, beryllium and arsenic. Remember that when you drink fluoridated water from the tap! T.K by email
Any comments anyone?